I loosely used this tutorial. I just wanted the dimensions and how much fabric to get. In this tutorial her measurements are 37 x 43 and that is what I cut mine at. I then just cut off the corners and rounded them.
As you can see I did add a binding on to mine, which was not in the tutorial. I really wanted a 3rd coordinating fabric for the straps and I wanted a more finished look so I added the binding. I did a bias binding so it would make it easier to do the rounded corners and it worked great! I just sewed the binding on like I would a quilt.
All 3 of my fabrics are from Micheal Miller line and I got them for $3.98 a yard! So my cover is super cheap but really cute! The finished size of my cover is 36 1/2" x 42 1/2" which is perfect since it does not drag on the floor like some of the covers that I have seen.
I can't wait to start using this but I have some months before I pop. LOL.